The post Top Altcoins To Bet In Q4-2022 For Max Profits, Watch These Entry Levels appeared first on Coinpedia Fintech News
Michal van de Poppe, a well-known cryptocurrency analyst is bullish on these top altcoins predicting massive gains in the coming days.
Binance Coin (BNB) Price Analysis
According to Van de Poppe, who has 630,200 followers on Twitter, the smart contract-enabled blockchain BNB Chain (BNB) is displaying “intensity” and may surge as high as $325, or approximately 14% more than its current price.
- This one is sturdy; it managed to maintain its support for around $265.
- You need to swap $285 in support for completion.
- Consistent growth toward $325 is anticipated.
- At the time of this writing, BNB is trading at $282
Polygon (MATIC) Price Analysis
Van de Poppe says he expects the price of Polygon (MATIC), an Ethereum scaling solution, to rise by around 18% from its current level.
- Analysts anticipate movement toward $1 within the next few days.
- At the time of this writing, the MATIC market cap is $0.85.
Chainlink (LINK) Price Analysis
Chainlink (LINK), a decentralized blockchain oracle network, was the next topic he covered. Van de Poppe predicts a 17% price increase for the coin that ranks twenty-fifth in market cap. At this moment, LINK can be acquired for $7.66.
Regarding Ethereum, Van de Poppe notes that the second-largest cryptocurrency asset by market cap recently converted a resistance level into support and is likely to resume an upward trend that might cause it to increase by as much as 18% from its current price.
- After $1,380, the next objective for this one is $1,600.
- At the time of writing, the price of ether is $1,356.